NOVEMBER COURSE SOLD OUT
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards.
Units of competency
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
SITXFSA002 – Participate in safe food handling practices
SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
Complete the course and all assessment in one day at face-to-face training session in Canberra.
Why study with NAQ Nutrition Training?
- our qualified trainers are experienced dietitians and nutritionists
- limited course numbers allow for more individualised industry specific content (e.g. canteens and childcare)
- you receive unlimited 1:1 trainer support through self-paced work.
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Where: Chifley Health and Wellbeing Hub, 5/70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley, ACT 2606
Cost: $220.00 (Inc. GST) per participant
Register your interest now by completing the registration form below.
A student online enrolment link and invoice will be sent to you after your registration has been received. Your position in the course will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Our full Fees and Refunds policy is available upon request.
RTO Number: 110074