- 1 can (410g) of apricots, in natural juice
- 100g custard, reduced fat
- 100g natural yoghurt, reduced fat
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Spray oil
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- Drain apricots and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the custard, yoghurt, cinnamon and vanilla essence using a fork or a whisk.
- Heat a small pan and spray lightly with oil. Place almonds in the pan and heat until golden, stirring frequently to ensure they don’t burn.
- Using ramekins or short drinking glasses, layer the yoghurt mixture and apricots, alternating as you go.
- Finish the top layer with a sprinkle of toasted almonds.
Click here to download this recipe as a PDF.