1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
2 cups reduced fat milk
- Mix the different flours together in a bowl.
- Add eggs and half the milk. Begin mixing with hand-beater or whisk.
- Gradually add the rest of the milk until mixed through.
- Heat fry pan and spray with a little oil.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture onto fry pan. When bubbles appear on the surface of the mixture, flip and cook on other side until brown.
- add one 1 cup of canned pie apple after adding the milk to create a lightly sweetened pikelet
- serve with reduced fat yoghurt and fruit salad
Click here to download this recipe as a pdf