1 tablespoon oil
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon ginger
1 large carrot
1 cup broccoli florets
100g snow peas
500g cooked wholemeal Hokkein noodles
Stir fry sauce
½ cup water
2 teaspoons cornflour
2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Thinly slice beef. Cut onion into thin wedges. Crush garlic cloves. Peel and grate ginger.
- Peel and cut carrot into strips. Deseed and slice capsicum. Remove ends and strings from snow peas.
- Heat oil in a frypan, stir fry beef in batches for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger, cook stirring until onion has softened.
- Add carrot and broccoli, stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add capsicum and snow peas and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes until all vegetables are softened.
- In a small bowl combine water, cornflour and sauces.
- Return beef to pan. Stir sauce through beef and vegetables until heated through and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with noodles.