Date & Time
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Date: Tuesday 7 September
Where: Chifley Health and Wellbeing Hub, 5/70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley, ACT 2606
Cost: $385.00 (Inc. GST) per participant
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards, and
- is specially designed for people working with vulnerable populations.
Units of competency
Upon completion, students achieve a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- HLTFSE001: Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE007: Oversee the day to day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE005: Apply and monitor food safety requirements
Complete the course and all assessment in one face-to-face training day in Canberra.
Why study with NAQ Nutrition Training?
- our qualified trainers are experienced dietitians and nutritionists
- limited course numbers allow for more individualised industry-specific content
- you receive unlimited 1:1 trainer support through self-paced work
A student online enrolment link and invoice will be sent to you after your registration has been received. Your position in the course will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Our full fees and refunds policy is available upon request.
For more information about recognition as a Food Safety Supervisor in New South Wales, please review the information available on the NSW Food Authority website.
RTO Number: 110074
An invoice will be emailed to the nominated contact on the completed enrolment form